• Anforderungen zur Nutzung des Freiermagazins

Dieses Forum wurde lange Zeit nur wenig moderiert, es hat sich wie die meisten Foren zu einer Müllhalde entwickelt. Private Gespräche, notgeile Fragen und Unmengen an Einzeilern wurden eingestellt. Das hört jetzt auf. Wir erwarten informative Beiträge in einer lesbaren Sprache. Für private Unterhaltungen nutzt man das Nachrichtensystem. Wer das leisten kann und will, ist herzlich willkommen. Alles und jeder, der nicht zu diesen Anforderungen passt, wird kommentarlos aussortiert.
  • Neues Pattayaforum online

Für Insider und Kenner gibt es ein neues Pattayaforum ohne öffentlichen Zugang.

Diese Information kann wie die meisten Einblendungen dieser Art mit dem X rechts oben gelöscht werden.

HU Budapest Strip Club

Bstatter

Datensammler
C
13 13 28 79
Hi mates, Dolce Vita strip joint - on October 6 uca. Do avoid! The very first Budapest experience I had ended up with a knife pointed at me and an extremely empty wallet. Avoid this strip joint called Dolce Vita by all means. Russian mobsters control it, the police are on their payroll and everybody gets very aggressive(girls included) if you dare questioning the bill. I spent one and a half hour, barely got the time to drink a beer when I got a little worried about the pace at which the two girls were downing some champagne + redbulls. Check level, please:1500 euros.

Forget taking the girls to the hotel,you'll be happy to get out of there in one piece. However, as I'm going back to Budapest shortly,I wanted to check: has anyone used as a source for getting some good sex in Budapest? I would really appreciate some input/advice. It looks like a site for independent girl ads, some really nice, but I noticed some had photos taken against the same background and the same phone number - indicates some degree of organized operation, and perhaps a pimp. And I really don't want pimps & thugs around this time.

Oben