• Neues Pattayaforum online

Für Insider und Kenner gibt es ein neues Pattayaforum ohne öffentlichen Zugang.

Diese Information kann wie die meisten Einblendungen dieser Art mit dem X rechts oben gelöscht werden.

Afrika Cape Verde (Engl.)

G

Gaunerman

User
Information on-line about the Cape Verde Islands--basically an editorial decrying tourism development and the problems that it brings--made mention of prostitution on the island of "Sal" in Cape Verde. It said the prostitutes are from "outside the country" and there was mention of violent crime in the same area. Thus the cherry is popped on the entire African Nation of Cape Verde. This is a severely under-reported area. If you have information, please contribute.

G

Gaunerman

User
Okay, I've been to Cape Verde, Mindelo to be specific. It's a port town. This country is definitely third world but still a fun place to visit. I didn't find any brothels though I really wasn't looking. I was too much in awe of the street walkers. Quite a few of them and most are very gorgeous. I hooked up with one, whom a friend of mine referred to have a "Red-Bone". In the interest of keeping this part of the story short, I'll only say this, she was 26 years old, proven to me by her driver's license that she showed me, but you would swear she wasn't a day over 18. She didn't speak any English but it's fortunate that I speak a bit of Spanish. The primary language is Portuguese but Portuguese is 90% similar to Spanish so I managed to make myself understood. We settled on a price, roughly 60 U.S. dollars, and she took my hand and started walking me down a series of streets. Each one getting progressively less populated than the last. I was getting worried I might get rolled. After a few minutes we arrived at a large wooden door in a small side street and she knocked, somebody answered, they exchanged some words I didn't understand and then we were let inside. It turns out this place was a hotel primarily servicing the women and their clients. They provided the condoms and towels. Here's the best part. You can take has much time has you wish. 1 hour, 2 hours, 3 hours. I never pushed for an all nighter, not sure if I could or not. The most time I took was 3 hours. This woman was amazing. Her body was fine, supple, she smelled good. Pussy clean shaven, nice tit's. Not a single ounce of fat, no wrinkles, and no stretch marks, though later on, I found out she had 3 kids!? Whom I eventually met(further proof of her age). She gave great head, let me eat her out, any position was fair game. It was a very fun time. I stayed in Mindelo for 2 weeks, and each and every night, I spent with her. The first 3 nights, I paid her fee, thereafter, I was free! I guess she liked me. Be warned; keep a tight grip on your wallet. Gangs of kids roam the streets. They aren't violent, but, their very adept at pick pocketing and at taking your wallet while your paying for a taxi, or something, and they have it down to a science. One kid will take your wallet and inside of 5 seconds, it's been passed off to 5 other kids. It happens so fast, you can't keep track of who has your wallet. It didn't happen to me, but to a friend of mine. Good Luck!

Oben