• Anforderungen zur Nutzung des Freiermagazins

Dieses Forum wurde lange Zeit nur wenig moderiert, es hat sich wie die meisten Foren zu einer Müllhalde entwickelt. Private Gespräche, notgeile Fragen und Unmengen an Einzeilern wurden eingestellt. Das hört jetzt auf. Wir erwarten informative Beiträge in einer lesbaren Sprache. Für private Unterhaltungen nutzt man das Nachrichtensystem. Wer das leisten kann und will, ist herzlich willkommen. Alles und jeder, der nicht zu diesen Anforderungen passt, wird kommentarlos aussortiert.
  • Neues Pattayaforum online

Für Insider und Kenner gibt es ein neues Pattayaforum ohne öffentlichen Zugang.

Diese Information kann wie die meisten Einblendungen dieser Art mit dem X rechts oben gelöscht werden.

Afrika Eritrea (Engl.)

G

Gaunerman

User
Asmara

Just came back from a business trip to Eritrea. In its capital Asmara there is a disco named "Shamrock", open only on weekends. Plenty of beautiful women in there until 4 to 5 in the morning. Prices vary between $50-$100 for a night or 2 or 3 days. Many UN-soldiers in town who give the scenery a little strange atmosphere. Girls are pretty, intelligent and handsome. Give it a try.

G

Gaunerman

User
Asmara

If there is a pearl of east Africa, this place is it. When I was there on business, it was so friendly that there are no police! You know why? BECAUSE THERE'S NO CRIME!!! People are unbelievably nice. Me and three of my co-workers went to one of the open-air clubs for a beer, met some ladies and the next thing you knew, after a short conversation, a very passionate kiss and a nice smile, my girl took me back to her apartment. I'm not naive so I figured this would cost me. The Nafka was a pretty good exchange. I paid her $20USD and spent the entire night there. When I thought she would ask me to leave, she let me do her again - then insisted we go back out!!! We did and had a lovely evening; I was freaked out.

She was typical Eastern-African (thin with a European tone to her skin and bone structure) and VERY loving. She spoke English (which is taught universally after 6th grade there) and told me condoms were optional (Eritrea has the most succesful anti-HIV campaign on the African continent). She was VERY clean with herself; insisted on washing both me and her (afterwards she cleaned me off with her tongue, which I found odd, being that my other experiences with African women did not include this). It was a beautiful evening.

Of course I bought the drinks and stuff when we went out, but I felt great about it because in a God-forsaken place like that, it was a real shock to find someone so sexual and passionate. No pimps, no dirty cops, no hassle... no B.S. If you go to Eritrea, try to get a ride from Asmara to Masawa and watch out for the pretty girls. No shit guys... they come after you and they are really something.

Oben