• Neues Pattayaforum online

Für Insider und Kenner gibt es ein neues Pattayaforum ohne öffentlichen Zugang.

Diese Information kann wie die meisten Einblendungen dieser Art mit dem X rechts oben gelöscht werden.

Afrika Gambia (Engl.)

G

Gaunerman

User
Excellent and cheap if you like black girls. Most of the waitresses at the hotels are at it, costs between £5 and £20 for anything you want. Most of the girls you meet are up for it, and most very beautiful.

G

Gaunerman

User
Stayed at Badala Park hotel for 2 weeks, in Sept (rainy season. Straight off being a single guy, I had guys offering to take me to meet their "sister" for jiggy jiggy. A lot of the hotel staff are willing to either go to your room (cleaners are best bet) or take you home to their compound. They're not prostitutes though, they just want you to enjoy your holiday so you'll come back and really it's up to you what you give them as a "present". Remember, that most only earn about £15 a month, so think African not European prices. Mostly very good screws, bbbj and an energetic fuck can be had for as little as £5 for an hour in your room.

There are some stunning and I mean stunning girls over there and they all want a white boyfriend, so you will have no problems finding what you want. I had girls ranging from 18 and up, after me.

Outside the hotels, almost all the girls you meet will be up for it, either invite them to your hotel or go to their compound. Some will actively pursue you, but if you see one you like anywhere, don't be afraid to approach her and chat, they're all very friendly and don't take offence easily. The "spy" bar is a notorious pickup joint, with all sorts of girls, but they can be a bit pushy.

G

Gaunerman

User
Visited again for two weeks, can't get enough of the place or the girls.~~As I said before, these girls are not prostitutes, so please don't treat them as such.~~Treat them good, like a girlfriend and you will be rewarded.~~Absolute stunners everywhere, spent the entire two weeks with a hard on.~~No need to really go looking, cause it will come to you, chambermaids at the hotel, waitresses, their just about all willing and available, some for just a quickie in a room, others back at their accommodation. (It's generally safe to go with them, as they value their jobs too much to let any harm come to you) ~~~~Outside as a single guy (or even if you’re with a partner) you'll get offers all the time from guys to meet their sister. Be a bit more wary of these guys as they're only after making a buck themselves.(the girl wont be their sister and often not all they say she is in looks)~~Again your best bet is to befriend one of the hotel porters/gardeners, etc. You can trust them generally to watch your back and for a small tip you can have an excellent two weeks fucking your brains out with some stunning black girls

G

Gaunerman

User
Booked on Friday left on Saturday to Gambia. Stayed at Badala Park, I must have been so thick, I thought the girls where just friendly and nice. Only when I came back and read the review on this site did the penny drop. I did notice that "couples" did be-friend the young coloured boys and have "early nights" yes the ladies were blond. Must go back now I know the score.

G

Gaunerman

User
All the reports on Gambia are a little dates. I went three times this year. On week in early Feb, then 2 weeks in March and one week in April. The bad points are that the bumsters are really aggressive now and really out of order and make your vacation a misery. They follow you in packs in the night, and it is really dark in Gambia. I got used to them but you are continually hassled for money. Another bad point is the high charges for tourists. You are seen as easy pickings. You pay ten times what a local pays for a taxi. On the good side, the girls are great. I met about 12 women there. Most were whores. But I did meet 2 nice local girls. The second told me he was 25 and had had only one lover. And he was married. I got carried away and had a bare back shag. I should know better at my age ( 56). Came back with a dose of gonorrhea. Still waiting for the aids test result. Keeping my fingers crossed. On the subject of aids. It is growing fast out there. The figures in the CIA world report are for 2001 and they say 1.2 per cent have aids. 6,000. But the figures from the local health ministry say 30,000 for 2005 and rising by 10,000 per annum. That is7 per cent now and rising by 2 per cant per annum. In fact Liberia, Sierra Leone, Ivory Coast and Ghana are 7 per cent and Guinea Bissau is 10 per cent.. Do not take a risk with any woman in West Africa.. Even if she says she is a virgin. It does not mean the same as in Europe.

Oben